How can I start a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Dubai is a question raised by many Foreign entrepreneurs. The answer is pretty simple, it lies with Altaresh BMS. Altaresh BMS has experience in providing outstanding client satisfaction & have guided many small, medium & large organizations to establish a business in Dubai.
All your procedures will be done hassle-free & will help you get a professional LLC license approved by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai,UAE on time.
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the form of business in Dubai in which Company can be formed with multiple Shareholders with a maximum of 50 Shareholders. The foreign investor will hold 49% of shares & 51% of shares will be owned by a local sponsor. LLC can conduct any business activity except banking, investment & insurance. The great benefit of LLC is that they can trade anywhere in the United Arab Emirates.
LLC License in Dubai
Procedures for LLC Company Setup in Dubai are the following:
- It is important to register the company trade name & activities with the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
- Very important to find the right local sponsor for your company.
- You should after that start notarizing and drafting the company Articles of Association and Memorandum.
- Choose the right location for the company to register.
- Start submitting all the required business license application form and documents with the Department of Economic Development.
- Then start registering with the Dubai Commercial Register & get approval from them.
- Registering company employees with the General Authority for Pension and Social Security and Ministry of Labour.
For more information about our company formation services, please feel free to contact us at the form below.