Offshore Company Formation in Dubai:
Setting up an Offshore company in Dubai is not a cakewalk; it takes time & a lot of procedures need to be followed taking a toll on the person. With BMS, you don't need to worry about these operational processes. We have years of experience in offshore company setup in Dubai. Our close relationship with government officials helps us to setup your company quickly thus saving from unnecessary delays.
Offshore Company is exempted from paying tax & can operate with full ownership in UAE.
Offshore Company can be defined as a corporation formed in a foreign country that can only operate outside its country of formation.
Offshore Companies are allowed to open multi-currency accounts in Dubai and carry out business internationally. They may not carry the business with local residents in the UAE or have physical premises within the UAE.
Offshore Company Setup Dubai
Procedures to register an offshore company in Dubai are the following:
- You should decide on a Company Name.
- Confirming scope of Activities Company is involved like trading, consultancy etc.
- Important to finalize one Director, Secretary & Shareholder.
- Choose Capital of the Company as there is no limit on the capital invested in the business.
- Completion of all documentation process is required.
- Application Form with documents needs to be signed by Director, Secretary & Shareholder.
- After submission of all documents, you will receive a Memorandum of Association (MoA), Share Certificate and Certificate of Incorporation.
For more information about our company, please feel free to contact us at the form below.