Mainland Business Setup Dubai:
Altaresh BMS has helped numerous clients to establish their business across different verticals with ease. We have a highly competent team of professionals who help you with Mainland Business Setup Dubai without facing any bureaucratic hassles. Our network with different government departments makes our work easier thus saving clients time & money while they focus on their business which they are good at. At BMS, we understand client concerns & help them in finding a local sponsor as well.Don't waste any further time & call us to avail of our services at the best possible rates.
We have advised many corporates, entrepreneurs & helped them covering all financial, technical aspects for business setup in UAE.
Mainland Company Setup:
Mainland Company means that company which is licensed and incorporated by the Department of Economic Development (DED) and allowed to do business in both local as well as an international market without any restrictions.
Mainland License Dubai
Types of Mainland Licenses in Dubai
There are three types of Mainland Licenses needed to establish a company in Dubai:
- A commercial business license is needed for trade activities.
- Professional business license required for professional business activities.
- Industrial license required for all manufacturing activities.
In Commercial license, we have a Limited Liability Company (LLC) structure in which Foreign investor will have 49% shares & 51% shares will be owned by UAE nationals or a local sponsor.
In Professional license, 100% shares will be owned by foreign investor & local sponsor will be appointed as a local service agent.
Procedures for Mainland Business Setup in Dubai are the following:
- First, decide company Name then get it registered.
- It is important to find a local sponsor.
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Article of Association (AOA).
- You should obtain approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Important to figure out the location for office space.
- Apply for a license like Commercial, Professional & Industrial.
- The company should submit all documents & also pay a license fee.
- Finally, obtain a business license & then start business operations in Mainland.