What is an employment visa?
Employment visas are issued to foreigners who are employed by a company that is registered in Dubai. In order for somebody of a different nationality to work in Dubai, they are in need of an employment visa, which will legalize their stay.
At Al Taresh, we will help you to take charge of the situation by doing everything for you.
We are authorized by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (DNRD) and the Ministry of Labor (MOL). We conduct our services with a legal standing, specializing in all stages of registration; whether renewals, visa transfers, and more.
Our services include visa applications, approval from the Ministry of Labor and Immigration, medical check-ups, residence stamping, contract preparation, and more.
Our experience and dedication in this field is why we are perfect for this job. Here are some of our strong points:
- Authorization with government agencies.
- An understanding of UAE laws and regulations.
- Provide approvals and clearance on time.
- A dedicated Messenger Service for collection, processing, and delivery.
- Strong communication amongst our clients.
- Full responsibility of the employment visa process, from beginning to end.
For more information on our employment visa services, contact us at the form below.